Dr. Theja who is a well qualified scientist, has firmly
taken the decision to practice fulltime as a Vedic Astrologer
which has been his favorite hobby for about 35 years,mainly
because of his love and passion to this subject and his spirituality.
Therefore he offers readings mainly to gain happiness by helping
others to understand their life path and the value of spirituality.
Therefore, it is strongly recommended for you to follow the
guidelines given below so that you get most out of your horoscope
- Try to understand the nature of Vedic Astrology (Indian
Astrology) by reading this web
site and other relevant sites.
- There has to be a time for you to consult an astrologer
or to be drawn to an astrologer.
Therefore, if you think that you really want to get a reading
then let Dr Theja to know
about your intention.
- If you never had a reading then it is advisable for you
to get a Natal reading (analysis of
your birth chart).
- If you read the page “Dr.
Theja’s method of analysis” you will understand
how you can
arrange a reading.
- Please let us know whether you are a client of Dr. Theja
or a new client or need to take a
reading for a friend or a relative or a family member.
- You will see under the Services Available the type of
readings that Dr. Theja offers. So
please let us know what type of reading you wish to have.
If you wish to have a personal reading for your self or
any one else, then ask for a natal reading.
- If you wish to have a reading please make sure that you
fill the request forms correctly and
send them to Dr. Theja.
- During the reading you have the right to raise questions
specially because you may not
understand a some astrological terminology or my explanations.
Therefore, please feel free
to ask any question.
- Just before the reading Dr. Theja will re check the data
given by you to make sure that he
has prepared the correct horoscope. Therefore, please take
your birth data etc to the reading
- Since Dr Theja has a very busy schedule and as there are
many clients waiting for
readings, your punctuality will be much appreciated. Please
make a note about the
appointment given to you so that you will not forget it.
Also due to unavoidable
circumstances you may find it difficult to attend for the
reading or wish to change the
given information or to reschedule or to cancel your appointment.
Therefore it will be
much appreciated if you could inform us at least one day
>> Request for a Reading
>> Request for a Birth Time Rectification
>> Guideline for Clients